Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sometimes you gotta break the rules to put things straight

Absolutly love this quote! I agree with it quite a bit. It really fit in with the movie and how things happened in it, expecially the abortions. In the movie abortions were illegal but the doctor would still perform them. If he didnt do them then someone else with no knowledge would try them and that could lead to big problems like death. The movie also showed people changing their stories to protect the ones they love: Mr. Rose changing his stories so his daughter wouldnt go to jail. This quote makes me think of the movie 'Crash.' The things that happened in that movie really were breaking the rules but they still made things right in the end, espically when Ludacris's character lets all the people go instead of selling them as slaves which is what was going to happen. All the James Bond movies incorporate this quote I think. I like how in the movie they knew it was wrong to give abortions but still did it to save lives. I cant think of alot to write about on this quote even though I really like it.

No comments: